Saturday, March 31, 2007

good teacher...good teacher...

During my previous semesters, I was a loser in almost all microteachings. I was so nervous that my hands shook from the beginning till the end of the lessons. And my voice projection, ya Allah, I don’t know how to improve my voice projection. I kept getting comments from my lecturers that my voice was so low that students at the back can hardly hear me. However, I believe that I have improved this semester. Although I still get comments on my voice projection, but not as frequent as before, thanks to all presentations and microteachings I have done so far.

Until this moment, I have done five microteachings and uncountable presentations. Actually I did not think my interest is toward teaching profession. However, recently I have this feeling that teaching is cool after all. Well, it’s cool if your students are university students acting like secondary school students, uh huh. I have no experience in reality teaching, you know what I mean? I’ve never been in real class before, teaching real students. So what I’ve learnt and practiced so far is totally different from what I’ll be encountering in the future. I don’t know, but it might be interesting if I’m able to teach in my late school. Hopefully someday I can be a teacher like “Great Teacher Onizuka”, “Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy” and “Dangerous Minds”, insya-Allah.

No comments: